What does authenticity in marketing mean to your brand? On the surface, we all know authenticity denotes integrity, honesty, and transparency. But what does that mean for your brand? And more importantly, how does that apply to your marketing strategy? During this week’s #SocialMarketingChat, we discussed how to add authenticity into your marketing strategy using attraction marketing.
And our participants had some great ideas!! Take a look at some of the quotes that stood out to us:
- This is really about just being yourself. No one wants fake friends. We don’t want advice from fake people either.
- Integrity is a big deal for me.
- When I recommend something, I want my audience to know I put a lot of thought and research into it and think it really is the best choice.
- No one wants to talk solely to a robot. They want some acknowledgement. Conversations help with that.
- If you’re being the real you, your ideal client will come to you.
- If you’re changing who you are to match what you think people want, you’re not doing anyone any favors.
Take a peek at the full chat below.
#SocialMarketingChat is held every Thursday at 5 PM Eastern Time. Participation is easy, just follow us on Twitter and be sure to use and follow the hashtag #SocialMarketingChat to join in! Later, you can bring the conversation back to our free community group on Facebook to discuss your insights with more socialites and entrepreneurs.