My goal is to make yoga pants an acceptable fashion alternative for any occasion.
Brenda Ster broke the party plan direct sales model, when she became the #1 sponsor in her brand within 6 months of joining. She maintained that position for two years, earned multiple incentive trips and rewards, grew a team of nearly 1000, and hardly got off her couch. Then a few years later, she did it again – building a party plan direct sales team of nearly 200 in only one week, becoming the #1 sponsor in the company in her first month. Whaaaaat?!! She did it entirely on social media, and completely based on the strategies of attraction marketing.
She’s a recovering corporate technology executive, a former college professor, a social media fangirl, and fundamentally a homebody. She’s Mommy to Leigha and Jack, wife to Tom, and best friend to all. She’s a mad pinner, and Faith Hill follows her online. (For realz.).
First and foremost, she leads with relationship and community building. And with her acclaimed social media training targeted specifically for direct sellers, she has provided video-based training to thousands of direct sales and small business professionals and solopreneurs, to bring their business online, differentiate themselves from others who sell the same or similar products or services, and build a loyal community of customers, teams, fan, and friends. With that training (as well as various private coaching programs), many of her clients (as well as her own team members) have also reached national recognition, incentive trips, and rewards.
Now she works in her yoga pants from her home in Chandler, AZ, and coaches and trains solopreneurs around the world on finding their online voice. You can find her on social media at @SuiteBrenda, hanging out with over 75,000 passionate direct sellers in her online community The Socialite Suite, and regularly Periscoping about social media, work-at-home strategies, community building, Sharpies, and the merits of hot pink lipstick.
Her mission is to #EMPOWERSOCIAL.
- Because I’ve done it.
- Because I’m funny (at least my kids still think so).
- Because I don’t want to do it for you, I want to teach you to do it yourself.
- Because it’s self-paced.
- Because I have thousands of happy clients.
- Because I want you in my community.
- Because Faith Hill follows me on Pinterest
- Because social media doesn’t have to be hard, scary, or overwhelming.
- Because I want you to be insanely and awesomely Elite in your field.
- Because I want you to put on your yoga pants, and join me on the couch.
- Because every single one of us can be a social media rockstar.